




The kids had a great Halloween.We went trick or treating with friends and saw lots of buddies along the way. London was a Oregon Duck cheerleader, Cade was Jack Sparrow, and Cole was a regular, old school pirate. We had a really nice and mild night, which was good, because London insisted on having bare legs. Cade and Cole really got into the pirate mode with swords and lots of "arggs." Cole sported a few different looks, he had a bandana and a hat, and two different mustaches. The first mustache (in most of my cute pics), was a little Hitlerish,according to my neighbor, (I thought it looked more like that Cheeto guy) so we switched to a goatee look like Cade's. London's big excitement was that I let her use a pillowcase instead of her pumpkin bag...I guess that is the sign of a really cool trick or treater. I love when she thinks I'm so nice over easy things like this...hope a few of those last.
4 comments:
everyone looks adorable!
You guys look awesome!!!
I wished we lived closer! Our kids would have a blast! Cole is so cute -- love the facial hair. Cade is a perfect Jack Sparrow and London looks so grown up!
Your kids seriously deserve a "best dressed award"! The look so cute!
Post a Comment