

Well the eight months on the skuut bike have paid off, because Cole went straight to riding Cade's old bike with no training wheels. He is so excited. The bike is a little big, so getting on and off is still a challenge, but he had it down after just a couple tries!
5 comments:
wow! he is amazing! peyton couldn't do it until this summer!! awesome job Cole!!
that is incredible!! umm...connor didn't do that until he was 7. but, that's no surprise right...
oh man, is that skuut bike one without pedals? Hmmm, that would be neat to try! Good on you Cole!! I love how Mike is running along with him.
Way to go Cole! No stopping him now - and the crib... I'm sorry for you! I know that is a day we all mourn! Love the new blog look!
Oh, Cole, congratulations! You need to come over to Nana's and ride with Jaden up and down the ramp Uncle David made. You are awesome!
Post a Comment