Wednesday, October 29, 2008

London's Halloween Party


London with the brain watermelon





For those that who may not know....London loves to throw a party. She really wanted to have a Halloween Party, and since they had 3 days off of school this week, I agreed. Lucky for Mike, he was out of town. London had lots of fun pumpkin and mummy games, some great "ice breakers" as she called them, some mystery bags that the girls had to guess what slimy thing was in them, and a guess the candy corn in the jar. She was very organized, with her agenda and she typed out labels for everything. We had dinner and a fun craft (thanks for the cute idea Jessica). The girls also had a fun time having a silly string fight outside...I'm sure the neighbors appreciated that!

3 comments:

Jill said...

great pictures and what a fun party. i'm impressed that london had all the ideas and the energy behind it!

Rebecca said...

hey, I like the colors in your house! Especially the green! I think Olivia would enjoy having parties if her mom would encourage it!

Jessica said...

The letter craft is CUTE!!! You did awesome and I'm glad it worked out. What a cool party!