London participated in two gymnastics meets at OGA the past two weekends. They were developmental meets for her preteam and some of the other developmental groups. She had a great time performing all her routines. In the second meet she got the highest ribbon in 3 of her 4 events. Floor is her favorite, and she is getting really good on beam. We are so proud of her and all her hard work. She had lots of friends and family come to cheer her on. Although she loves gymnastics, she has made the tough decision to take a break and try other sports as well. We know London will succeed in all she does!
3 comments:
congratulations london! I wish I could have been there.
GO LONDON!!!!! You are so awesome. I wish we could have been there to see you compete!!!
Great job, London! We had fun with Mike. We hope to see you guys soon! Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment