Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's all Over now.....

These great days are over....

because he figured it out!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that really is the beginning of his freedom and the end of yours. I feel for you.

mruchti said...

he's been in a crib this whole time?! wow - that is impressive!

The Chandler Family said...

My plan was to keep him contained as long as possible, I think 3 years is pretty successful!

Jessica said...

Ha ha ha ha. Sorry about your new escape artist. But like you said, I think 3 years is awesome!

Elissa said...

Yeah, I saw this post and thought to myself "I am glad Drew hasn't figured it out yet!" Then yesterday while getting ready for church I go in the boys' room and there he is IN his crib AFTER he had already been up! Wah, our crib days are over too!

Kay said...

I could just wallpaper my whole house with his cute face. What a sweetie in or out of the crib. Love youy, Cole, Nana

Joelle said...

Ironic that he learns to ride a bike & crawl out of his crib right around the same time.

Its exactly proving my point.
He's so big...yet still such a sweet little baby.

stop them from growing Kecia, its going to go too fast :(