Sunday, November 9, 2008

Exciting Saturday.....

So Saturday was an exciting day for the Chandler's...
We took a trip to the very crowded (already!) mall, after a little while dodging people, it was time for a snack. I was getting London and Cade a Jamba Juice and I turned around and saw Mike standing in line for a
cinnabon! I was shocked and a little excited, Mike was like..."he wanted it... what do you do?" Cole was whining ... I want that roll. We honestly have never had one, it was our first. We sat at a table and devoured it, all 5 of us, I'm sure that the ladies sitting next to us, were thinking, wow they are really excited about that cinnabon!

Next on our agenda, now that we had our blood sugar level up...was to put together Cade and Cole's new bunkbeds...Cade, Cole... and London, we so excited, they could hardly wait. Cade has asked every day this week when they were coming and finally Saturday they arrived. They all laid in the bed and watched a movie once they were put together......We see if it lasts having them in a room together, there have already been threats to take them apart if there is any jumping.....


London and Cade have big plans for the playroom, now that Cole has exited the room. London had a list this morning and they were trying to decide should it be a: game room, TV room, homework/school room, yoga/exercise room, music room.....

5 comments:

Wade said...

COOL! I hope they get along. Mike and Dave would always room together, then get in a fight...move out, and it happened so many times! ha ha. That's exciting for the play room too! I wonder what you'll do with it!??

Wade said...

Oh, it's me Jessica, I'm in Wade's account. Silly me!

Jill said...

very exciting to get bunk beds! but i honestly cannot believe you have never had a cinnabon?! that's unbelievable. i don't think my kids have, but I sure have. :)

kimber said...

It is probably good that you split the cinnabon 5 ways. I think there is like 5000 calories in one of those.

kidzdayz said...

I LOVE the bunk beds! Every kid should have bunk beds at some point in time! Cute picture of the kids too. OK, on the Cinnabon... seriously?!?! You've never had one?!? Come on man, live a little :)