I like to pack my kids lunch so I know that they are eating a decent lunch. London won't touch hot lunch because she says it's fake food. Cade still loves the novelty of hot lunch, so we let him have it once a week. Today I had to laugh when I was packing their lunches... I hope the edamame will counteract the nasty cheese puffs they talked me into buying....
2 comments:
Oh man, I HATE cheese puffs! Wade and Charlotte love them. I thought it was so cool when we got to choose 2 hot lunches a month growing up. It was so fun. I can't believe London doesn't like to eat it. Good on her!
Hi Mike and Kecia! Remember me? I've enjoyed looking at your blog. You have beautiful kids. Love the big butts :-)
I just found out that my good friend's brother use to live in your ward. It was Andrew Nash. Small world, huh? Go to my blog and then click on Deborah's blog.....there you'll find Pam & Andrew's link.
Hope all is well,
Julie
Post a Comment