Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving



Football Players...doesn't Cade look tough?

kids table...

We surprised the Anderson's (just the kids), by showing up on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving to stay with them (including Dane) for the holiday weekend. London and Cade went to the door and Kelsey, Karly and Brady were pretty surprised and excited. We got to join them for Pie night...all kinds of pies to enjoy the night before Thanksgiving, along with a little Karoke (a great tradition, I must say.) On Thanksgiving the boys all went to play football in the morning, while the womenfolk prepared the dinner....but they made up for it by doing all the cleanup. For Turkey Day we went to Russ' parents home...lots of fun family, complete with a talent show that pays a dollar a talent. I have video of the talents that I will spare you, but let's just say there were lots of skits, dancing, gymnastics, and some chipmunk lip syncing. The kids spent lots of time rehearsing the night before. We also got to see some of Mike's family, that we don't see too often, later that evening.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I should have gone with you. I need to earn some money. lol. Looks like you had a great time with your family! And that you spared a little time for us. We are grateful you did that! We miss you guys.