
Cade had his first soccer game today. It was a beautiful day and Cade played really well. His team (the Dragons, again) played so well that the other team had 5 boys out playing against our 4. He is having so much fun playing with all boys. They are a little aggressive, but it is fun to watch. Grandma, Grandpa and Nana all came to watch. I'm not too great at action shots, so I didn't get any pictures where you could see his face, but he is number 19.
4 comments:
nice action shot!
You take better pictures than me! My mom said she was going to Cade's game. I hope you guys had a blast. I miss those fall soccer games when I was a kid. I wasn't the best player but I had a good time.
I am soo happy it was a sunny day up there for all of you. Season had a few soccer and football games to go to as well, I think that was the first pictures taken in Oregon I have ever seen where the sun was shining:))) HAHA!!!!
at least there weren't scary snakes and bugs Brandy!
Post a Comment