


This is a face Cole makes frequently when he is thinking he is cool, one of his latest sayings is
"What up Yo?"
Today was crazy hair day at the school, it was also the Carnival. This is a very exciting day, that the kids really look forward to. We put little braids in London's hair the night before, so it was all kinky, and then she put all kinds of weird things in it...pipe cleaners, googly eyes, clothes pins, heart stickers and some color. Cade wanted a mohawk and of course, Cole couldn't be left out of the fun.
1 comment:
Kecia- seriously, could your kids be any cuter? They all have such cute personalities too.
I've been meaning to tell Kimber to ask you to invite me to your blog, but when I tried to get on today, I was able to! Are you not going to be private anymore? I'm excited to keep checking it!
Also- your VBAC comment was hilarious! I know, most of my friends at work think I'm crazy. BUT- it will have been 3 1/2 years, and Porter was transverse (and had a big head :))...so I am going to give it a shot. My doc and I are on the same page, and she will tell me towards the end if it is not a good idea. I'm probably going for it because I have never seen an abruption. I'm sure that would change things. :)
Sorry for the novel. :)
Post a Comment