Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back To School



I couldn't get London to take off her sweater to model her cute outfit she was so excited about...

So our days of sleeping in and hanging out at the pool are over....I have been feeling ready for the past week or so, but it seems like summer just flew by. I love having the kids home from school (except for the fighting and the never ending meals and clean up.) But it was time...and they were soo excited. London got a male teacher for the first time, so that was exciting, and he was apparently very funny. Cade was thrilled to see all his friends and he even met a new girl in his class, that he said with kind of googly eyes..."is really nice." Great! Hopefully there will be no calls home from the teacher about kissing this year. Cole is very excited about starting preschool, he doesn't start until next week, but thankfully we got to go meet his teacher and see his classroom today...hopefully that will hold him over until next week.

5 comments:

Jill said...

so cute, love London's hairdo. it was an exciting day and i'm even more glad that it's behind us. can't wait to hear about cole's big day.

Kay said...

Such cute pictures of such cute kids. I totally agree about summer just stopping by for a quick hello and then moving on. But it was really fun while it lasted. You chronicled it well, Kecia. Thanks, Mom

kidzdayz said...

They all look so excited. What a big day... I too am glad it's over and am just trying to get into this new schedule thing, I miss summer already :-)

Jessica said...

They look so cute! I love Cole in the first picture too. It didn't seem like summer since up here the cold lasted until mid June! What's up with that?

Brandelena said...

Their outfits are very cute:) Yes, I am trying to plan a whole month up there soon. Maybe December?!? I hope you are doing well! Let me know what you have been up to besides playing mommy:) I will see you soon!