



Today was the long awaited, (by Cole and mom) first day of preschool. Cole was so excited to finally start. I got a little teary, but just for a minute and just because he was soo cute. Jaden is in his class, and I think they will really like Mrs. Bjorklund. They explored some of the toys and then they decided to take a seat at the table like they were ready for some serious learning. It was pretty funny. When Cole was home later he started repeating some rules for me....., "we always wash our hands after we go to the bathroom." I said, did your teacher tell you that, yes mom...It is so funny how it doesn't matter how many times I have said it, it is now official, since his teacher said it. I totally remember London doing the same thing..."Mrs. Weide said you should brush your teeth 2 times a day..." (Don't you know mom and dad have been saying that for a few years now) Another funny thing is that London always called her school Princess Peace, and now the other day Cole called it Pizza Peace....We are off to a great start at Prince of Peace.
5 comments:
He is darling:) I remember bringing Kendall to Pizza Peace!
Oh, we love Pizza Peace. how fun that Cole is finally going.
Cole is soooooo good looking. I couldn't believe it was him (I know I know, there are tons of pictures of him on the blog...) but maybe cause he's all grown up. I love how blonde his hair is too! He's such a cute kid.
Again, such precious pictures, Kecia. Talk about a million dollar smile! Thank you for taking the timeto do this blog. Mom
He is so darn cute! I love your kids' names for Prince of Peace! I am not sure if Zack even knows what it is called, we just call it school! Drew loved seeing the pictures of Cole, we must get together soon!
Post a Comment