

Even more time was spent digging and burying...
After beginning our summer with a visit from the Anderson's, we are finishing up our summer with a visit from the rest of the family. Kimber, Chad, David, Jaden, Dane, and Kris and Kourtney and their kids (minus Savannah :( ) were all here. We had a couple mellow days here in Portland then headed off to Lincoln City for three days. The trip started out more like a Thanksgiving Break trip to the beach, it was freezing and raining the first day. We took the opportunity to head out to the outlets and hang out in the great cabiny house we rented. Luckily, by 10 or so the next morning, it was clearing up and the next 2 days were beautiful. The kids had such a great time playing on the beach and even exploring some tidepools. We had a bon fire one night on the beach, complete with sandy hot dogs, smores and prawns on the barbie. It was a great trip.



4 comments:
Hi there, I found your blog while looking around tonite.... 1. I LOVE the name London, and 2. I'm in tualatin, we must be close neighbors if you went to the CC Fair!!
I miss the beach! Well, not the cold. ha ha. I am glad you guys had a great time! What's up with Mike's face at the candy store? He's such a crack up!
what a fun trip with family. love the candy store photo!
I laughed when you said it felt like Thanksgiving 'cuz Jason always rips on Oregon beach trips -too cold. I miss you guys. I wish you'd come visit us.
Post a Comment