Saturday, August 16, 2008

County Fair




safety town


It got a little hot, so we decided to get a sno cone and head out of there!
So we aren't really fair type of people (Mike especially)...but Cade kept asking, when are we going to the fair? I think he has seen some commercials or something, so we decided to give it a try at the Clackamas County Fair in Canby. David, Jaden and Dane came along. We saw some great pigs, cows, llamas, chickens and bunnies. We even saw them auctioning them off. The kids had a great time, there was a pioneer village where they played in teepees and played the drums, they took a train ride, a safety town with fun prizes, and a crazy juggler and magician. Cade even got to help the magician with his act. We had a few hours of fun before we headed home in 100 degree heat.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

wish i could've come along...had to work :( yes it was very hot that day. Looks like still had fun.

Jill said...

I love the pigs the best at the fair. I'm hoping we can go to the Oregon State Fair next weekend, too fun! But in the 100 degree heat, it must've been stinky in that barn!

Joelle said...

i think i have fair-phobia too, but you guys made it look like a great day.

Jessica said...

You guys do the most fun things! Even in hot hot weather! It's crazy to think that this past week has been rather cool...I don't even think Logan hit 100...we've come close but wow. I'm glad you had a great time!