

I had taken these pictures earlier this summer, but keep forgetting to put them on my blog. This one afternoon when we had all the cousins in town, Mike and I had all the boys, so we decided to take them to Costco, for some fine dining. We we ended up just ordering a whole pizza, and while we all sat at one table, Mike was at another table by himself and the whole pizza, which I thought looked kind of funny in and of itself, but....a few minutes later this man came and sat right next to Mike and it just seemed really odd, because I'm pretty sure there were plenty of other seats. Luckily I had my camera, and I'm not sure if the guy could tell if I was taking a picture of him...
3 comments:
oh my gosh, the look on mike's face is classic mike. :) i'm glad you put it on the blog.
He just wanted some great company or maybe he thought you would offer him a piece since mike had a whole pizza to himself!
So funny! This couldn't be any more classic Mike! I love it.
Post a Comment