

Cole has decided that it is fun to dump things out of their bags....yesterday it was a bag of chips in the corner of the family room, today it was a bag of pirate's booty under the kitchen table. I make him clean it up, the problem is, he thinks the dustbuster is fun. You can see a little devious grin as he is cleaning up, this discipline doesn't seem to be working, but not much does with Cole....
3 comments:
yeah, he looks totally happy making his mess and cleaning it up. you just need a dog so you can skip the vacuuming step. : )
That's so funny. I hope you can train him to do more cleaning for you. Wouldn't that just be aweseom?
Yes Kecia! Only I have "food" stories like that huh! That will forever be a funny story! BTW- How are you?
Post a Comment