Saturday, April 19, 2008

Is it really April?



Saturday we had a brief hail and snow storm. London and Cade got out there and decided to make a snow castle out of all the hail. Earlier that day, 8:30 am to be exact, we were sitting and freezing at Cade's baseball game. It was like a 50 degree difference from last weekend. Some very crazy Spring weather.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

i can't believe this weather either. Looks like cade and london making a cool castle...

Jill said...

seriously, how depressing is this weather. it feels like february. fun idea to make a ice castle though.

Brandelena said...

WOW! And you wonder why I have chosen to live in the South;) Looks fun for the kids though!

Jessica said...

You guys are so funny! but I guess when you don't get snow often, it's a novelty. It snowed yesterday. I'm really sick of it of course! It was 76 on Saturday and then snowing yesterday. But I'm excited for you guys!

kimber said...

Cute hat Cade!