London recently tried out for the team at OGA, and she just found out that she made it. She will be on the pre-team and there practicing 3 days a week. We are so proud of her and she is thrilled.
London, I'm so jealous! I always wanted to be a gymnast since I was little. I finally got to go to gymnastics when I was in junior high but of course by then it's not really possible to do what you can do! You are fantastic! I can't wait to hear about all you can do and your competitions!
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS LONDON!!! how exciting :)
Great job London. That's so exciting.
London, I'm so jealous! I always wanted to be a gymnast since I was little. I finally got to go to gymnastics when I was in junior high but of course by then it's not really possible to do what you can do! You are fantastic! I can't wait to hear about all you can do and your competitions!
Yeah London!! That really is exciting!
Congratulations London. So does that mean kecia you have to go to practice 3 days a week?
Team Meese is proud of London too!
congratulations London!!
Post a Comment