Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jonas Brothers



One of Cade's favorite things to play with one of his buddies is Jonas Brothers. They put on the CD and headsets and rock out on their guitars, like they are the Jonas Brothers. The other day Cade let Cole play it with him, Cole was doing a little solo on the recorder. They were so cute. They were doing some hot moves, jumping off the table. Cade is very serious about being a rock star, he always is saying, "when I'm in concert..." He watches the Jonas Brothers concert on DVD and you can tell he is looking at all their moves for some new techniques. Yesterday he told me that he was going to make our family rich. Mike said that he would be happy to be his manager and he would do a better job than Britney's mom.

6 comments:

Brandelena said...

Kecia,

I will! I am not able to get there that often. BTW- I look at your blog often. I can't believe how big your kids are. Soo cute! Miss you!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! They look so awesome and Cole looks so cute doing his solo! Awesome. I'm not surprised that Mike wants to be Cade's manager. He would love to do that I'm sure!

Jill said...

we promise to be his groupies, if we get good tickets to his concert! : )

Rachel said...

Rockin' and jammin'. Cade's da man!

Rachel said...

Rockin' and jammin'. Cade's da man!

Joelle said...

Cade & Cale are gonna set us up in big mansions, together.

Big Rock Stars!

(the picture of Cade rockin' out is classic) love it