
So Cute in his big boy underwear...

Cole is in love with his Skuut Bike, he wants to take it everywhere.
Cole is potty trained! It is very exciting...The Chandler's are done with diapers! Mike adds...Geez, Finally! We have half a case of size 5 diapers left for any takers. Cole got it pretty quick, with just a few accidents. Some of the highlights were: Cole screaming I wanted to flush it...when the auto flush, flushed the toilet. Cole was very upset about this...and Cole yelling to all of Quizno's, Dad I pooped in the potty, over and over!
3 comments:
You're so lucky!! Congratulations on the no diaper stage in life!! I think it's going to be a long time before Charlotte gets to that point but it's all good...everyone at their own pace. I love how he's such a funny kid with all those sayings.
Congrats Cole (and of course the family) No more poopy diapers!!
OK, the bottom in the undepants... could anything be any cuter?!? Way to go Cole!!
Post a Comment