


Friday night was the much anticipated Soc Hop at the kids school. We have been talking about this night for weeks now, with even some rumors of the kids having "dates." London and her friends mostly walked around in a little pack and did a little dancing. Cade was out on the field playing kickball almost the entire night, except when he came in to do a little break dancing. The highlights for London were when she got to help lead the Chicken Dance and when she won a "real meal oven" (AKA: easy bake oven) in the raffle. It was a fun night, that London described as one of the best days ever!


6 comments:
Look at Cade go! That was awesome. Those kids are so cute. I'm glad you had a good time.
Wait til they have a 'break dance' hop! (Cade's got that one in the bag)
Love the pics, they looked adorable. Makes me wish we had two kids who wanted to go - maybe next year. can we borrow your dippity do for some slicking?!
HOW FUN!! I remember those days, well kind of:))That is so cute that that was London's favorite days!
Could those kids be any cuter? Also, I like the stylish photography, you're like a pro.
Oh man, they are SO cute! They get so big so fast... Your whole blog is fun, I am happy to add it to my bookmarks!
Post a Comment