

London and I had a fun afternoon going to the Heathman Tea and then to the Broadway rendition of High School Musical. A few moms and daughters all got together to go. The girls had a great time. At the tea, London loved that she had her own pot of cocoa, lots of fun treats, and a table with her friends. What a fun day.
6 comments:
Umm.. how come I didn't know this was going on? We saw the first one and loved it! You need to keep me in the loop Kecia!!
oh, so very fun. Tea at the Heathman AND High School Musical, that is like pure heaven. Sounds like a very fun girls day out!
Hey Season...how about inviting me to read your blog!!!
Kecia - the picture of you and London is SO cute! Looks like a great time was had by all. What a great idea.
I love the picture of you two! Pretty Mom & Daughter. Glad you two had a fantastic day :)
Lucky! Actually, I've never seen any of the High School musical movies. Lame, aren't I? In April, we drove passed East High in SLC, and we saw all the filming for the 3rd movie. It was pretty cool. I'm sure London would have wanted to see that.
Post a Comment