Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Trampoline



So this is where our kids have been all weekend long. We got them off a couple times to go out to dinner with friends and go to the pool, but all they want to do is JUMP. They love it! Mike put it together while the kids were at school on Friday, so they could jump when they got home. (This was London's hint..."I hope one day when I come home from school you guys surprise us and we have a trampoline"...do our kids have high expectations?) When they first got on to jump, Cade kept saying, "I feel like I'm in a dream." It was very cute. He woke us up Saturday morning at 6:00 to see if he could go out, then at 6:30, then at 7:00...not so cute. They already have big plans to sleep on it and put the sprinkler on it. It really keeps them busy, and it is something we can threaten to take away...so we have something to tide us over until the "Santa's watching" threats kick in, oh yeah Mike used that one the other day...it was the half yearly update to Santa time.

5 comments:

Joelle said...

This is AWESOME! Caleb thinks Cade is SO cool for having a trampoline! our house was already having a hard time keeping up with the skateboard ramps, thank you very much.

why on earth didi you had to go show us up with a trampoline?!

so much fun!
i love London's hair on the upside down flip pic. This is what life is all about, fun...jumping...living.

happy trampoline!

Jessica said...

That is so funny. Santa threats. Ha ha. But that's so awesome they got a trampoline. I say the same things in the comment sections...I'm sorry! I'm not very creative in this area. I wish I can live at your house!

kidzdayz said...

I've been hearing about this all weekend! Apparently it was a big topic of conversation last week at school. I'm glad you guys like it!!

Jill said...

Oh, you got one! Maddie told me that London got one, and I said, no, they just want one...little did I know. Very, very fun. We want to come jump!

Rachel said...

FUn FUN FUN!! i remember jumping at cousin Squires for family reunion. And the ADULTS getting on, but they would fall off, and some ripped their pants open! LOL back then we didn't have a safety net. London, Cade, Cole...you'll have tons of fun this summer with the Tramp! We just had a MINI-tramp! lol