
This is Cade on Wacky outfit day last week. He actually came home with his shirt, and apparently his underwear on backward as well. They had a whole week of spirit days, which was a lot of fun for the kids. London on the other hand was home sick most of the week...She came home from school on Tuesday and said "I don't feel good Mom." I asked her why she didn't go to the office so I could pick her up early. She said "I don't like going to the office, because they forget about you in there." I thought this was so funny, because I totally remember being in grade school and feeling that same way. I remember laying on that little cot, and feeling all weird and awkward, thinking are they ever coming back for me, or am I going to get up and go out there, I so get why London wanted to avoid that feeling.... It's great having my kids get older, so I can relate even more to how they are feeling.
3 comments:
Cute!! Hearing about London's experience in the office when she was sick, brought back memories to me, too, Kecia! I remember being stuck on a hard little cot in a small little room in the office. It took forever for my mother to come get me! Our principal had purple hair and scared me so I did not want to get sick at school and be stuck with her!
Cade, you are just a cool kid no m atter what you wear! Love you, Nana
Oh my goodness. I hope London is feeling better! I remember being forgotten too...and they didn't notice I had gone back to the classroom and then they made me come back to the office! Dumb.
Post a Comment