I'm SO SICK of the snow. We got over 15 inches on Monday. We almost had it all gone. I wish I could give it to you...well, maybe more to my mom. he he. Global warming...what a crock.
Well it sure isn't warming up here!! haha Actually i take that back. One day its 60 degrees (saturday) and then last two its like negative 18! sooo crazy. Its cool though that oregon has gotten snow...its been like forever :) I sure miss ya guys! love the blazer signs!!
5 comments:
I am JEALOUS of the snow you got today!! We got some but not like y ou did... I feel cheated!
AGAIN! I thought you lived in Oregon, not the Artic. I think Global Warming is such a joke -- and that's coming from a science teacher.
Mike, that is very funny. And so true.
I'm SO SICK of the snow. We got over 15 inches on Monday. We almost had it all gone. I wish I could give it to you...well, maybe more to my mom. he he. Global warming...what a crock.
Well it sure isn't warming up here!! haha Actually i take that back. One day its 60 degrees (saturday) and then last two its like negative 18! sooo crazy. Its cool though that oregon has gotten snow...its been like forever :) I sure miss ya guys! love the blazer signs!!
Post a Comment