Saturday, March 28, 2009

London's Birthday

So Our Little baby girl is TEN! It is amazing, I can't really remember when she wasn't part of our family, but am surprised how quickly she has grown. She is such a great girl, with so many great qualities, she is a good sister, friend and daughter. Here is her perfect day...she rated it a ten.

We started out the day, after sleeping in late, (at least some of us) with donuts and a visit from grandma and grandpa, who had a very special gift for her. We hung out around the house and got ready. We had an early lunch (grilled ham and swiss for London) and then headed out to run a couple errands... we stopped at the grocery store and the pet store (where I tricked her, by saying she could pick out a puppy for her birthday, she knew it was a joke) Then we went ice skating, one of her favorite things to do. Everyone got tired way before her as usual..



We came home and got some party stuff ready and then went out to Siam for Thai food. Pad Thai is one of her favorite foods.


Then we came back to the house where Nana, Papa, David, Jaden and Amy joined us for cake and Shirley Temples. London made it easy on mom by choosing Angel Food Cake and strawberries.

Then we opened presents... this is big dry erase board from her brothers, a big hit, she also got lots of cute clothes and purses, which she gave us a fashion show of, and tickets to see Taylor Swift from mom and dad.

We ended the day by watching Twilight, her new fave, on the big screen. Thanks London for being such a fun part of our family!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday London. Sounds like a perfect day.

mruchti said...

I can't believe she is TEN! Where does the time go?? Happy Birthday to London!

I've been meaning to call you all week...you guys look fabulous.

The Tanuvasa Family said...

Um, can I go to the Taylor Swift concert with youguys?!!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday London! You sound like you had the best birthday! I love the cake too. It looks so cool. Too bad about the puppy. Cruel, cruel joke. he he.

Kay said...

Kecia, what a fun diary of a fun week. I should have taken a camera when London and I checked out some of the fun places on NW 23rd, especialky Papa Hayden's. Thanks for a really fun day , London!