


We took London and Cade to the Findley Blazer Game on Wednesday night. They got to go right down courtside to see the players practice. The Findley kids did a little pregame show with Mr. Onishi (their wonderful PE teacher) and all the fun PE equipment.... London can hardly wait to be able to perform next year when she's in 5th grade. The highlight for them was when they were up on the big screen with their posters, they worked really hard to make them. London reeled the cameras in with a "GO Blazers", and then when she saw herself on the big screen, she flipped it over and it said "I am London Chandler." It was very funny and there was no doubt that it was her...they were both very excited to be on TV. It was also fun for them because we were in the same section as Mr. Onishi, Mrs. Engheusen and Miss April....some of their favorite teachers. It was a great time, eventhough the Blazers lost to Dallas and Brandon Roy wasn't on his game....

4 comments:
How cool! Funny, Andy and I were at the game too but missed the whole Findley thing. I didn't even know Findley kids were there until the next day when Lucy told me. So much for my school spirit :)
Fun! I miss the Blazers.
great idea for a sign. that sounds like a very fun night.
That is so awesome! London is so smart to do that!!! Lucky them : )
Post a Comment