Thanks
We are back safe and sound from our trip. Thankful for a great time with family, but grateful to be home and back to our routine. We are so lucky to have such great family, we were so happy to visit them, but sad to miss the grandparents here in Portland. I am grateful for my great kids and husband. They make my life so busy and full, each one with a special flair for keeping me happy and humble....
4 comments:
I'm thankful you got back safely too...sorry about the shots on my blog! ha ha. Thanks for coming to visit us. We had a really great time. Wish you lived closer too! We miss you guys.
Great update from your trip. You did a good job documenting it all. I can imagine seeing East High would've been a highlight! Fun to see everyone bundled up in warm coats and mittens. It must've been a shock to be in cold weather!
Welcome home.
What a cute picture at the top of your page!! Funny, I was reading along assuming that Eas High was where your neices/nephew's were going to school - who knew?!? What an experience! Looks like it was lots of fun but I'm glad you're home :)
I'm glad you had such a great time in Utah visiting family. The pictures are really cute!
Post a Comment