

We keep getting more snow, I think the end might be in sight after Christmas....The kids have had such a fun time building snow forts and they found a very cool snow tunnel down the street! This is the most snow in 40 years in Portland, a total of about 14 inches in the past week and a half. At least we will have a White Christmas, Mike absolutely loves it!!



2 comments:
Crazy! Burr! We're in Logan and enjoying blizzard-like conditions. I don't mind spending 20 minutes to bundle my kids up to play in the snow and have fun -- it's when Davis throws the snowball at Chandler and Chandler shows a snowball in Davey's mouth and then they want to come in -- BOYS!
Glad you had a White Christmas!!! I'm sure you're excited to start moving around in your car but it's crazy how much snow you've really gotten!!
Post a Comment