


We braved very snowy and icy roads Saturday to have breakfast with Santa at the McMenamins Cornelius Pass Roadhouse. It was very festive having the snow coming down outside while we ate a yummy breakfast. They had elves coming around talking to the kids, making balloon animals (or swords as we requested), they got cute reindeer ears, and got to be first to see Santa. They loved it all, however we are real beard snobs when it comes to our Santas...both London and Cade said "that's not the real Santa..." Maybe that is why London had no problem at all sitting on his lap and having a little chat!
4 comments:
What an awesome way to spend the morning! I didn't know McMenn's had Breakfast w/Santa. We're jealous!
ps: we're beard snobs too.
I'm glad you guys made it! This was a different Santa from years past - not very authentic. The past years they had the best Santa. Oh well, it was still very fun :)
So fun! I had never heard about this until we were at Rock Creek Tavern a few weeks ago. I want to do it next year!
Cute! Yeah, we're partial to the real beards too. It should be a rule that you can only be Santa if you've got a REAL beard! Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment