Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween





We had a great Halloween...it was dry and not too cold. The kids looked great as Hannah Montana, a ninja and a monkey. All very cute. We trick or treated with the Graters and the Bumgarners and Cole was very excited that Jaden was there as Bob the Builder (or big Bob, as he calls him.) Papa guarded the door and candy as a very spooky skeleton. The highlights were a neighbor's haunted garage, seeing fireworks, and the "best house ever" that had chairs set up in the driveway with a projector playing Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin on their garage door and serving hot cider. Very Nice!

7 comments:

Jill said...

so cute. love the barefoot ninja, the stylish hannah and the cozy and darling monkey! wasn't the weather heavenly?!

Jessica said...

They looked so cute! I love the monkey outfit! I hope there was a lot of loot...I'm sure Mike is keeping his on it...

Jessica said...

whoops, I'm a momo...I meant to say, I'm sure Mike is keeping his EYE on it.

Kay said...

This was a great evening. Thanks for all you did, Kecia, to make it so much fun. Mom

kimber said...

That is a really scary door greeter. I think Cade should take break dancing lessons and wear that outfit.

Sage Pierce said...

Could your kids be any cuter? Seriously! I am so glad that you are a blogger too :). Kimber loves to make fun of us, but someday soon she will join us! Anyway, how cute that Cole and Porter wore the same costume!
As for the templates for your blog- I'll have to send you an email with details. It is so much harder than it should be, but still fun. :)

The Tanuvasa Family said...

Don't believe Sage! The templates aren't worth it!!
I am so glad you are doing this Kecia! One more person to check on at one in the morning when I can't sleep. You're kids are adorable! See ya at Target soon- Season