


Today we had a beautiful morning in Portland, and a no school day, so we decided to head to the pumpkin patch. The kids chose to go to Roloff Farms. The people who own the farm are a family of little people, who are featured on the reality show, Little People, Big World. We even got photographed by the TV crew, so we may be extras on the show. We took a wagon ride around the farm, played in their western town and the the kids picked out pumpkins. The Farm has become very popular because of the reality show, so they have limited the time that you can play in the little western town. The kids thought that was a little lame, but I guess that's the price of fame. We ended our adventure with a stop at Helvetia Tavern for some burgers.
2 comments:
Dude, these pictures are so cute. I'm very excited about your blogging endeavor.
Kecia, I am so impressed. This is a wonderful idea. Not all GREAT thoughts have to be DEEP. Love, Mom
Post a Comment