

It was a sunny, warm day, something we really appreciate here in Portland. I have been having a great time with Cole being the only one home during the day, (other than my complete frustration with his destructive tendencies.) But, out of the house, he can be quite enjoyable. Our first stop today, was Cole's little library class, where he loves to be the star of the show doing the hokey pokey, but lacks the attention span to sit through the storytime. Next we stopped off at Bales to get some snacks for the park. Like his mom, Cole thinks Doritos and Diet Coke are a winning combo. I did try to get him to eat a little bagel and orange, but who am I to argue with a perfect meal. So off we were to the park, to play. We will have to remember this day during the dreary ones to come.
3 comments:
Kecia, I love that you are doing this. Your pictures are awesome. Make a note somewhere that this 75 degree temperature was a record-setting day for Oct.23.
Enjoy these moments...they don't last long enough. Mom
Sounds very enjoyable. I could really go for a Bales pop right now.
starting the kid early - are you worried he's going to be a pop addict like his mom and aunt?
Post a Comment