Sunday, October 14, 2007

YUCKY


So I know I have told many of you about Cole's recent adventures with grenadine syrup and butter at our house, but this little trip to the fridge was great because I didn't have a mess to clean up! I came downstairs after getting out of the shower and, as usual, my first question is, "where is Cole?" He was sitting at the table with a bottle of A1 steak sauce that he had put a straw in. Apparently he thought it would be a tasty milkshake or something. This is the look I got when I asked him to take another sip. Then he kept saying yucky, yucky...

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, that picture is classic. What will he try next?

Jessica said...

I totally was thinking of saying, that is a classic picture. Now I can't say that otherwise I'd look like a dufus. Hmmm. Ha ha. That look is so funny, I can't believe he thought it was a drink! What a funny thing to do!

Kay said...

Kecia, Perhaps you could make a print of this picture and post it at Cole's eye level. Maybe it would remind him to think again before trying something else--or maybe not. Mom

kimber said...

I'm kind of gagging right now.