Saturday, August 15, 2009

Road Trip


LEMELO LAKE





One of the kids favorite things was the paddle boat....

So we took a road trip to Crater Lake, stayed at a cute lake called Lemelo Lake for a few days (30 minutes from Crater Lake), then over to the coast and up the coast home. It was great to see so much that we had never seen before in our beautiful state. It was a true road trip, including lots of family time, some car sickness and other messes to clean up......but the kids had soo much fun and hopefully some good memories. I took lots of pictures, which drives my husband crazy, but I will leave out some of the details and just post lots of pictures.

5 comments:

Jill said...

yea! finally an update. awesome photos. the ones on the dock and the swing look like an ad. what great memories.

The Chandler Family said...

Okay, I'm not finished posting pics, this is why I keep putting this off...keep watching for more.

kidzdayz said...

What a fantastic picture that one on the dock! I agree, it looks like an ad for summer something... Were you able to swim in that lake. I want to hear more about this trip!

Jessica said...

Those are awesome pics! You could totally frame the one where the kids are on the dock and london is leaning back and the boys are forward. COOL PICTURES! I love them. I see what you meant that the picture shrunk for the header. We'll figure it out!

kimber said...

you are quite the photographer