
Cade sandboarding




We next headed to Florence, so we could check out a park and camping area call Jesse M. Honeyman. I had heard great things about it, and since we are such campers (some of us are) we thought it would be fun to check it out. It was great! It has huge sand dunes that the kids rolled and sandboarded down, and then a beautiful lake at the bottom that they just rolled into. Apparently it was really warm, I wouldn't know personally. We will definately go back. After Florence we drove up the coast to about Waldport and then headed back to Portland. It was a beautiful, curvy drive home!
2 comments:
Wow, what a great trip! I keep hearing about Honeyon park too - gott try that one. Perhaps we can all camp there :)
okay, that looks amazing. i like the idea of a lake better than the ocean anyway. gorgeous day! we'll have to try it!
Post a Comment