



Cade got to go to Cub Scout Day Camp this year at Camp Ireland. This is the camp that Mike and all my brothers went to. He had a great time. His week coincided with record breaking temperatures in Portland. All 5 days were super hot with 3 of the days over 100. The highlights for him were archery and B B guns. He was happy to hit a bullseye on his last day of BB guns and he got third place in the obstacle course. He even had bruises and a road rash on his back from going through the tires, trying to beat the record time on the obstacle course. Cole and I got to go one day to help out, Cole was a Junior Camper, but he mostly stayed with Cade's group. Cade came home every day excited from the days events, but very dusty and sweaty!


1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! Was it hard to let him go for so long? I would have a hard time! But I bet you got a lot done : )
Post a Comment