






On Saturday I took London and Cade to the Jonas Brothers concert. It was a surprise for an early birthday present for Cade. They were soo excited and we had a such a fun time. We had great seats (thanks to dad, who thinks mom has a crush on the Jonas Brothers.) It was a very entertaining show, Jordin Sparks from American Idol, opened and she was really cute. They had lots of special effects including laser lights and a trampoline and 3 stages one that raised up high. We love the Jonas Brothers! Cade thought his first concert was the best!
5 comments:
I'm glad you had such a great time! You look gorgeous, Kecia!
Wow what a hip mom you are!! Looks like your summer is going quite well so far :)
I think the very first concert I've ever gone to was in college. I know, lame. Cade's lucky!! I don't think I've really ever heard a Jonas brother's song. Well, we didn't have radio in our car (antenna broken) until we got the new one. Weird. huh!?! ha ha
You have three lucky kids, Kecia. You are a great mom. I just looked at all the pictures you have posted over the past several weeks and what great memories you are creating.
The kids saw Jonas Brothers with Hannah Montana last year -- and Jason had the priviledge of taking them. hee hee They had a good time.
We're suprising Chandler with Demi Lovato and David Archeleta tickets for his birthday -- it's on the
10th and looks like there's on gettin' out of it for me this year. Jay bought a family pass! Can't believe our kids are old enough for concerts! Wished we lived closer so that we could go together.
Post a Comment