Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Whistler






We decided to take a trip up to Canada over Memorial Day, to spend 5 days in one of our favorite places, Whistler, British Columbia. It is so beautiful and the kids just love it there. I decided I could get my dual citizenship and maybe we could live there part time. We took some new mountain bike trails with some beautiful views. Lot of time was spent relaxing, biking, BMXing, swimming, catching minnows, skating and eating Mike's favorite burgers at a restaurant called Splits. We found out that Tony Hawk went to Splits and Cade got to sit at the table that he signed, very exciting!

3 comments:

kidzdayz said...

Beautiful pictures Kecia! I definitely want to take the kids back to Whistler - what a blast!

Jill said...

gorgeous photos. looks like fun!

Jessica said...

That is so cool! I think you should get your citizenship so we can visit you when you stay there! ha ha. Looks like a lot of fun!