You are always doing such fun things with your kids. Don't tell mine, they would be jealous!
So cute Kecia! I forgot it was Cinco de Mayo... oh well. I love the kids' smiles :)
I thought about doing something cute for Cinco de Mayo -- but after an awful doctor's visit in the morning, i was in such a bad mood that I just didn't feel like doing anything . . . . Love the "virgin margaritas."
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You are always doing such fun things with your kids. Don't tell mine, they would be jealous!
So cute Kecia! I forgot it was Cinco de Mayo... oh well. I love the kids' smiles :)
I thought about doing something cute for Cinco de Mayo -- but after an awful doctor's visit in the morning, i was in such a bad mood that I just didn't feel like doing anything . . . . Love the "virgin margaritas."
Post a Comment