




Saturday was the Taylor Swift concert. We went with London's friend Kate and her mom and sister, ate a little dinner before and then headed off to the Rose Garden. London was soo excited. They had her tour bus parked in the front of the Rose Garden and everyone was posing in front of it. London and Kate touched the door handle and were sure they had Taylor Swift germs...it took a day or so for London to wash her hand. When we went to our seats, one of London's good friends from gymnastics, Justys, was in the seat right next to us... what are the chances of that.... that made it even more fun for her. It was a great concert, very entertaining, with plenty of little girl screams! Taylor Swift was really cute, and had some good messages for young girls (for now anyway...) London loved Kellie Pickler who opened also. It was such a fun evening, and hopefully she won't ever forget her first concert.
6 comments:
oh, very fun! love the taylor swift germs. :)
That is SO cool!!! I would never wash my hands if I touched the tour bus of someone famous too! he he. What a cool thing.
i'm so jealous! *i* love taylor swift!
You lucky dog! I wanted to go to that concert sooo bad! Is it wrong that my girls and I all have an obsession with Taylor? Humm...
What an awesome birthday present! Lucy would have loved to see her. I'm sure it was a good concert. I'd like to see it too :)
She should sell Taylor Swift germs at her next Lemonade stand. Fun night for her; she'll always remember it.
Post a Comment