
I was feeling like we didn't really have any great family traditions for Thanksgiving in our family... other that eating a lot of food... which I do really enjoy. But, it seems like we go right from they hype of Halloween, to... what are we going to get for Christmas? So, Cade and I saw this idea in Family Fun magazine and thought it would be a good tradition to start. We just made this little tree from a branch outside and cut little leaves out and tied them on. We have been writing down all the things we are thankful for. We are planning on reading them all together on Thanksgiving Day. The kids seem really into it, so hopefully we can be a little more grateful for all we have this year.
4 comments:
Oh, I love this idea. That's a great tradition.
Way cute...and meaningful. Good job, Cade and Kecia. Nana
That is such a cute idea! And if I start doing that next year, it is totally because I saw it in that same magazine, not because I am totally stealing it from you. :) Ok, I totally want to steal it from you.
Does Cade really read Family Fun Magazine? .....Does He give mama hugadoos as well?
Post a Comment