Monday, November 12, 2007

Girl's Weekend in LA




My husband surprised me with a weekend to visit my sister in LA. We had such a great time that we decided that it should be an annual event. (including Kourtney next time) All three sisters were together, Kimber, Kari and I for a great weekend with no distractions from kids (or school for Kimber.) I think we wore Kimber out a bit with our shopping and a few late nights. We went to see Wicked, which was really good, hung out at the beach in Malibu, shopped and ate a lot. Thanks Kimber and Chad (and of course Mike) for a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Jill said...

how cute are you and your sisters. I'm so glad you had a great time! A weekend away, there is nothing better!

PannyBingo said...

Paris, Lindsay, and Britney all in the same place at the same time, not fighting. That is Crazy.

kimber said...

I'm still recovering!

The Tanuvasa Family said...

The one with you and Kimber looks like a postcard! You girls are hot stuff!!
Makes me so jealous- Sage, Cammie, Teisha and Brandy will all be in Texas without me. No fair.