
Cole at Pioneer Place, I'm sure he saw about 100 things that he had to have....he says, he "loves stuff!" So much for the spirit of giving, it's hard at 5.

Macy's Winter Village

Pioneer Place Tree (yes this is the tree that a former Westview student planned a bombing at, I thought I was shielding my kids from this knowledge, but London already new about it, they had watched the news coverage at school....great.)


Snow in the Mall
Santa....how convenient that he was right across from the new H & M!
3 comments:
so how was H&M, worth the trip or should we just wait for the one at Washington Square?
Very cute pics. We only did Pioneer Place - looks like we missed some. Oh well, next year. I'm curious too about H&M
I love how Cole poses. So cute. He's a cute boy. Of course Cade and London are just as beautiful and cute. That's cool it snowed in the mall. What was it made out of? Soap? Fun!
Post a Comment