Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

The famous olive trick.

Cade loved Kate, London and Cade were fighting over her!
CHARLOTTE
KATE
We loved having our baby time. London got to practice all her babysitting skills, including a diaper change!
JACK

We were so excited that Jessica and Wade and kids made the treacherous trip from Utah for Thanksgiving. We had a great time hanging out and having the kids play. Thanks for coming guys, glad you made it safely home...

3 comments:

Jill said...

looks like a great thanksgiving, how fun that london got some baby practice!!

kidzdayz said...

How fun to have babies around! Looks like fun. Hope all is well :)

Jessica said...

Like how I'm FINALLY commenting on this blog? Well, I've neglected pretty much everyone else! I LOVE the photos and I have to steal some for my blog because I can't find the ones we took at THanksgiving. Weird. Thanks for pizza and the gifts for the kids and for everything. We love you guys. Wanna move to Logan? he he