Cade woke up at 7:30 and wondered where everyone was and came downstairs. I told him he had to go back to bed for atleast an hour because everyone was sick. He was so patient and such a trooper. There were very few pictures and no video, no big breakfast, but here are a few. Christmas Dinner consisted of Sprite and Popsicles. We hung out on the couch as a family and watched a marathon of Storage Wars....






Cole rallied for a little bit to see what Santa brought, but it definitely caught up with him later.

London also took a very quick peek...for the record, that popsicle didn't stay down.

Cade and Cole both got Tony Hawk skateboards.
London got new bedding and bedroom stuff, how did Santa know she would be in bed all Christmas Day!

Thank goodness for Legos, they helped entertain Cade....

3 comments:
what a total bummer to be sick on christmas! glad you have all recovered and i love london's new bedding. very cute!
Oh what a giant drag! I'm so sorry for you! We had the same deal a few years ago. On a happy note, I love London's new bedding!
LOVE LOVE the bedding!! That pillow is so easy to make (that I copied off your living room one). I'll tell you how I did it. I can't believe you guys were so sick. Makes me feel bad for you guys. I'm glad you're better now but what a Christmas to remember.
Post a Comment