Friday, March 7, 2008

The Zoo





Cole was pouting because I said this was a baby elephant and he kept saying, No, it's a mommy one! I guess to him it didn't look very small....
This is our favorite part of the zoo, we could stay in the sea lion aquarium for hours!
Cole was begging me to go to the zoo, so we took a quick trip yesterday. It was a little chilly in the morning, but dry....so beggars can't be choosers. Anyway, it turned out to be a good day...the trainers were exercising the elephants, so we got to see some tricks and the polar bears were out playing with balls in the water. We also saw the otters getting fed. It was fun to see the animals in action, instead of just laying around, I guess that is the good thing about going in the morning. He had such a great time, he is still saying, I want to go to the zoo, over and over.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

So fun! I wish we could have see him at the zoo. He sounds so cute!!!