Thursday, March 27, 2008

Great Wolf Lodge






For Spring Break we told our kids we were going to Seattle, but instead we surprised them and stopped at a new indoor water park called the Great Wolf Lodge. The kids were totally surprised and excited! They had a great time and were wiped out after the second day. London went down the howling tornado a very scary tube ride. Cade's favorite part was the wave pool and Cole loved the little kiddie part.

4 comments:

Jill said...

oh, that looks like such fun. i can't wait to hear more details about it!

Rachel said...

I wish I came along :) that totally looks like a blast!

The Tanuvasa Family said...

Kecia, We tried so hard to make it up there during spring break! I would love to talk to you about it, it looks so fun. Was it worth it? Your kids look like they had a blast!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! That looks so coooool! I wish we could have that type of thing near us. I'm glad you had a great time!