
Spring Break Snow!



I don't think Jaden was happy that we were singing to London on his real b-day!

London with Uncle David, sporting the new sweatshirt
from David and Dane, as well as some fun shoulder length earrings.
London spent most of her birthday at the Great Wolf Lodge. It was very exciting because it also was snowing really hard. After a full day on the waterslides and arcade, we headed home. We stopped at Chevy's for London's birthday dinner. On Sunday we finished celebrating with a combo party for London, Nana and Jaden.
3 comments:
Who made that cake? It gives me great ideas!!! It looks really yummy too. I can't believe London is 9 and once again I forget to call. What's up with sending birthday cards and I don't remember to call. Oh well. I did think of her and I hope that she had a wonderful day!
I got something for London. just need to drop it by when I'm not working!! (happy b-lated birthday London!!)
Looks like you all had a grand old time this past week.
Happy Birthday London! Sounds like she had a fun day!
Post a Comment