
Mike's parents brought donuts over after Cade's basketball game....yes, this did make Cole regress back into the donut stage for a day. But, I didn't really want them in the house because I would eat them, so London solved the problem by writing this on the box. It reminded me of when we were kids and we would label our take out boxes, so no one would eat it. You had to defend your food with 6 kids in the family...
5 comments:
That is a really good idea. Could London come over and write that on everything in my place?
What a crack up! London is so funny.
I love the new template!! It is sooooooooo awesome!!! I'm glad you found one you liked too!
whatever with the cute template, how did you do this?!
Okay...I can leave a comment from the work computer.
So...donuts are just tons of sugar and butter...My parents should know better than to get donuts. Shame on them.
Post a Comment